General Motors R&D
ISO 26262 Functional Safety Lead (Autonomous Technologies)
Engineering Group Manager, Functional safety
Functional Safety Manager
Sensata Technologies Inc.
Greenberg Traurig, LLP, USA
University of Waterloo
Senior Research Fellow
Warwick Manufacturing Group, The University of Warwick
Chassis Controls Technical Leader
Ford Motor Company
Global Functional Safety Manager Passive Safety
Improving safety of advanced mobility
What will inspire you this year
Interactive panel discussions:
Get insights from top experts and national and international committee members about the latest additions in the 2nd edition of the ISO 26262 standard. Hear views and updates on how to ensure safety of autonomous cars.
Round table sessions:
Brainstorm ideas and solutions for some of the burning questions in the areas of functional safety, cybersecurity, model-based design and distributed development. Discuss how to apply ISO 26262 for trucks, buses and motorcycles. Talk about regulations for autonomous and highly automated driving.
Gain in-depth insight from functional safety experts on ISO/DIS 26262: 2018, 2nd Edition and critical updates on legal aspects and regulations for automated driving in the US.
Presentations on ISO implementation for cyber-physical systems from the biggest automotive companies who are at the forefront of ISO implementation globally
These workshops are specifically designed to provide a greater understanding and key takeaways tools for practical applications on the most challenging aspects of ISO 26262.
Autonomous revolution: Selected topics on overlapping safety and cybersecurity, sensor fusion, infotainment and testing
- New systems related to safety, cybersecurity, and autonomous driving
- Introduction new complex sensors - sensor fusion
- Decision making process by AI (artificial intelligence) algorithms controlling vehicles
- Integration of the systems and testing,
- Accreditation, certification and legal aspects.
Efficient introduction of ISO 26262 into the organizational process
- Common workflow for any organization
- Integration of ISO 26262, SOTIF and STPA
- Selection of safety mechanisms for different ASIL levels
Greenberg Traurig LLP, USA
Legal Implications of ISO 26262 on product liability of component part manufacturers
- Overview of Product Liability for Component Part Manufacturers
- Discussion of How ISO26262 Can Impact Liability
- Discussion of Best Practices to Manage Risk
- Discussion on Legal Implications of Autonomous Driving
Your Industry's #1 Event
What Past Attendees Have Said
"The conference with the widest variety: speakers and participants from all kinds of companies and from all around the world. This makes the discussions and debates really interesting."
"This is an eye opener regarding the status of the implementation across the industry."
"I will attend ISO 26262 conferences that IQPC hold every year as I believe it is educational to all who attend. The Key Speakers that are involved in my opinion are the best of the best. We as a group share our experiences with others and this gets us all closer to an industry standard as SAE and ISO have done in the past concerning automotive documents. Keep up the good work!"